Aspect Labelling became a limited company in 1999. The co-owners are Mark Jenner and John Fisher who bring with them over 52 years of combined experience in the label and printing industry. They pass on this knowledge to their customers.
Our tailored approach ensures that the correct materials, adhesives and print finish are selected for your labels no matter how small or large your order. Whether a sole trader, charity, educational establishment, county council or mutli-national company, you and your order are important to us.
1. High level of customer care and attention.
2. Tailored advice for tailored labels.
3. Go the extra mile to support our customers.
4. If we promise something, we won't let you down.
5. We pride ourselves on our level of service and the quality of our labels at a competitive price.
In February 2018 Peterlynn purchased Aspect labelling from John Fisher and Mark Jenner on their retirement. The team at Peterlynn are focused on excellent customer service, and have the skills to find you the best solution for your project or requirement whether large, or small. Contact PeterLynn and you'll find out how combining their knowledge of print together with excellent customer service means you're in good hands when it comes to labels!